For establishing the World Junior Records, the "Championships Records" from the FINA World Junior Swimming Championships shall be regarded as “Junior World Best Times”. Please refer to table attached.
· The “World Junior Records” can be established by breaking these times at all swimming competitions (juniors, seniors and open) after 1st April 2014.
· For establishing a “World Junior Record” the swimmer does not need to be the winner of the race.
· Until the FINA Extraordinary Congress takes place in Doha (QAT) in November 2014, the present FINA Rule SW 12 will apply, except for SW 12.2, as only Junior Records in 50m pools will be established.
· Doping control tests are mandatory.
· The age should be determined by 31st December in the year of competition.
Girls - 14, 15, 16 and 17 years of age by 31st December Boys - 15, 16, 17, and 18 years of age by 31st December
· Mixed Relays in both 4 x 100m Freestyle & 4 x 100m Medley should be included in the competition programme.
View World Junior Records...Click Here